The standard version of the petrol station container is equipped with a sturdy frame with ISO corners. The robust cubic body is double walled. The ISO dimensions permit an easy and cheap transport of these containers by road, rail and ship. The Minotaur® petrol station container is a lengthy storage tank in which there is a fuel niche integrated.
- conceived for the storage and fuelling of and with diesel and petrol (water contaminating liquids)
- double walled body, container with one or two chambers
- conceived for temperatures from -5°C to +50°C
(optional: high quality thermal insulation against condensed water and frost, conceived for temperatures from -25°C to +50°C)
- container filling system is integrated in a separate function niche
- calibrated dispenser units integrated in longitudinal side
- performance of 40 l/min up to 120 l/min